Shed-resistant, non-matting, and better paint flow, Pro/Doo-Z FTP has everything you want in a roller for flawless results, and more! Wooster’s exclusive HydroFlow® technology enables the cover to release paint smoothly and consistently. It makes painting easier because there’s no need to go back and rework an area to get perfect coverage. The dense, proprietary fiber construction retains bounce-back and offers superior finish quality with all paints. The Wooster Brush Company has been manufacturing innovative, high-performance painting tools right out of Wooster, Ohio USA since 1851.
• Shed-resistant & high density for today’s paints: flat, eggshell, satin, semigloss, gloss, enamels, primers, urethanes, epoxies
• HydroFlow technology provides controlled release to improve paint flow
• Wooster-exclusive fabric with golden double pinstripe for smooth finish, great capacity
• Green, double-thick polypropylene core resists water, solvents & cracking
• Matching Jumbo-Koter® minirollers available for achieving seamless results