Sherlock GT poles have the only true no-twist feature on the market. Instead of threads, the smooth Grip Tip™ holds Wooster tools in place so they cannot loosen. No need for pit stops to retighten. Quick-disconnect in two seconds flat. Change length with no slips as well—just a touch, and the poles lock securely in place. The Must-Have back and shoulder saver when any painting project arrives. The Wooster Brush Company has been manufacturing innovative, high-performance painting tools right out of Wooster, Ohio USA since 1851.
• Special bayonet Grip Tip™ holds Wooster tools in place so they cannot twist or loosen
• R042 Conversion Tip stores in the end of the grip to make all threaded tools GT compatible
• Instantly change tools with one push on the fiberglass-reinforced nylon lever
• Hexagonal aluminum inner pole prevents twisting; rugged fiberglass outer pole
• Easily adjusts in 6” increments with a touch of the thumb, then locks securely in place